Friday, June 27, 2008

How do I cram the past few months...?

So much has changed since my last post, I feel like I have something substantial to write about now!

Last weekend I moved in with m'Love, and we've been spending the entire week settling in and unpacking. With the exception of organizing my art supplies and hanging a few more things on walls, we're pretty much done! It's been a tiring week, and I am looking forward to a somewhat relaxing weekend.

Also big news on the work front, I have been promoted! My new title is Graphics Specialist, and I get my own office, and it will be glorious! I am glad I can put my schooling to work and say that yes, I make my living doing something I enjoy!

Let's see, what else....My sister in law is pregnant, so I will be an auntie again, just around Christmas time. My older nephew just turned 3, and we had a really fun weekend with them last week, in between moving days.

Other than that, life is good, I'm trying to catch up with my interwebs stuff now that I have access to a computer on a regular basis at home. I'm pretty much loving life!

1 comment:

bridgetsworld said...

YAY your going to be an Auntie again!! YAY!!