I purchased Dear John by Nicholas Sparks, Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts, and Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin. I felt they are all going to be light enough reads to keep me entertained from start to finish.
So today it really started to sink in. Like, siiiiink innnnnnn. I think it was because we packed today. We packed for the honeymoon, packed as much as we could for Thursday, Friday, and Sunday when we'll be hanging around doing stuff, and packed the various boxes for the church stuff, the reception stuff...Seeing the sheer amount of stuff taking over our living room...it's quite amazing how fast this week has come up. And all I can think is how happy I am. Beneath the fatigue, the headache that's creeping into my head right now, and my poor dry, sad hands from folding 150 programs....I am so freaking happy. So is Sean, although fatigue is taking over, I think...

1 comment:
Hope your wedding is everything you're hoping for, Shannon! And I hope that you're able to be truly, firmly in the moment, and I hope that when you and Sean look into each other's eyes and make your Promise, that you feel, for just a minute, like there's no one else in the whole wide world. Sending you so much positive energy!!
~Kelly
Post a Comment