Friday, August 1, 2008

To Wear, or What Not to Wear?

That is the question.

Tomorrow evening Sean and I are meeting his parents at Foxwoods for the Blues Brothers concert at the new MGM Grand. I have no idea what to wear. I could get decked out in a cute dress and cute shoes, but we're eating dinner at Hard Rock Cafe, and then wandering around the casino before the show. Plus it's an hour and a half car ride to get there. So, cute shoes may not be the most comfortable option. I have a couple options, I suppose...

After trying on a few different outfits, here are a couple options...

I really like this blue dress, I feel like it fits me well and looks nice with a bit of a tan. Not sure if it's concert appropriate though...Might whip this one out for a wedding I'm singing at in Boston in 2 weeks instead...Honestly, I have had this dress for 3 or 4 years and have worn it once. I've gotta wear it more often...

I've been looking for an occasion to wear this top (another I've had for 2 years and haven't worn...) as it's very comfortable, I can wear a normal bra and it doesn't hang out, and it hangs loosely which is good if it gets hot in the concert. I could easily sub in some dark jeans if it's cooler tomorrow like they're saying it might be...


And finally....this is the one I am leaning towards. Light, cute, comfortable, normal-bra-wearable (isn't it amazing how you can pick an outfit completely dependent on the comfort level of the bra and underwear that you have to wear?)...It's a toss up between this and the black and white outfit above. What do you think?


I'll probably change my mind a few times tomorrow, depending on the weather, my mood, my water weight (HA!)...Let me know what you think!

No comments: