We went to a wedding this past weekend for our friends and it was absolutely beautiful. I will post a few pictures here later.
My girlfriend from college is coming to visit this weekend and I am so excited because I have seen her twice since graduating. She has been in Scotland getting her masters degree the past two years, and she is going bak in January after our wedding. I can't wait to see her and catch up with her. She's one of those great friends that you might only see once in a great while but they are still one of your best friends in the world.
My birthday is a week from Saturday! I'll officially be in my late 20s, and frankly, I'm looking forward to it. Maybe I'm the only woman in the world who is ok with getting older, because I don't consider years a factor in age.
I skipped crock pot cooking this past weekend, but I promise I'll figure out something tasty to post this weekend!
Something more substantial to come...All I have for now is HAPPY FALL! And why is it 80 degrees?

No comments:
Post a Comment