Wednesday, September 10, 2008

PR - After the Elimination

Well, I was half right. Goodbye Terri! She was so rude and self-centered. I was SO glad she was paired up with Keith, because I knew she'd be doomed. And this episode made me all the more thankful Emo Keith was eliminated 2 weeks ago.

Blayne! ( I misspelled his name in my previous post) He was such a cutie, very entertaining. However, he never really turned out anything fabulous, so I can see why he was booted. I'll miss his little gap tooth. Maybe I'll send him a copy of Sgt. Pepper.

Kenley - UGH! It irks me because I really liked her at the beginning! I was rooting for her. But her designs have gotten increasingly bad, and I know they do a lot in editing the show to make people look good or bad, but you can't edit what someone says, and she is flat out full of herself. She was so rude to the judges! I would never DREAM of talking to Nina Garcia, Michael Kors and Heidi Klum like that. And she doesn't pay attention to other designers collections? How can you call yourself a designer if you don't pay attention to what everyone else is doing?!

Jerell - I was very happy for his win. You couldn't really see the full effect of the look when they were at the party, and it knocked my socks off when it was shown on the runway. Bravo!

Till next week...Make it work.

No comments: