7 years ago, it became pretty clear that I'd found the man of my dreams. Of course, we were just starting our freshman year of college, so one couldn't be too certain, but I definitely hoped.Now looking back, I don't know how I ever got so lucky. We've been through a lot. We've had incredibly rough times, and incredibly joyful times. And I am sure that the best is yet to come. I am slightly saddened that this dating anniversary may not be as meaningful once we're married. But my hope is that we'll continue to celebrate this weekend every year as the time when we fell in love (for the first time and again after a tough break up period).
I won't gross you all out with a sappy list of things I love about him, because he already knows I love everything. Every damn thing. The good and the bad, for better or for worse. You're stuck with me, m'love. You're my best friend and my partner in crime. Here's to 7 x 70 more years together.







3 comments:
You make such an adorable couple! Congratulations on your anniversary; I hope it continues to be just as special, year after year.
That's lovely! Patrick and I still celebrate our "kissaversary." You never forget. And you know what? When you pick the right one, it totally just keeps on getting better. Congratulations!
Thank you for your lovely comments :) We had a wonderful anniversary!
Post a Comment