Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wedding Update

With 101 days to go, everything seems to be picking up speed this month. I have a busy 3 months ahead of me because starting next week, I have no choice but to get things done in a certain order and time frame in order to save my sanity.

Sean and I are heading up to Boston on Monday, which is our 7 year anniversary! The plan is to squish as many little visits into 2 days as possible. We also have two major appointments to make on Tuesday. We'll be picking out and buying our wedding bands, and then we have our tasting and "details" meeting at the reception venue with our mothers. I can't wait to taste the dishes we've picked out. They sound incredibly tasty in the description. I won't list them here, since some readers are guests and I don't want to spoil all details.

With picking out our menu, I need to finalize the invitations next week, print them, and cut them out so we can mail them by the first week of November. We then have a meeting with our priest at the end of the month, after which I can finalize the mass programs and get those printed. The first week of November I have my hair and makeup trial, and I need to find a seamstress and schedule a fitting for that afternoon so I can see everything together. Which means I need to find my undergarments that I'll be wearing with the dress...

And the weekend after that I get to party it up with my favorite ladies!

I think what keeps me sane is at the end of the day, when Sean and I are just hanging out, eating dinner, snuggling on the couch, I'm just so excited to be his wife, and for him to be my husband. It has felt like such a long time coming, I can't wait to begin this part of our life together.

Cheers!


No comments: