Combine that with the fact that my entire life, I have redecorated and rearranged various rooms every 6 months or so, and since we have moved in a year and a half ago, I haven't moved anything around (with the exception of the temporary living room adjustments to fit our Christmas tree). So I guess this is the place that I can redecorate and rearrange without Sean coming home and going "What did you do?!"
Which leads me to this afternoon, posting my previous post, and really looking at my blog for what felt like the first time in the past few months....It was so boring. So plain. So....blech. So here's a new look. And be prepared to see some new stuff in the coming months because Santa Sean gifted me with a pen tablet, so I will be mastering that in the next few months. I can't wait to draw all over the interwebs!
Also, tomorrow we're in the teens in our wedding countdown and I just might puke with excitement!

No comments:
Post a Comment