
I created a badge for World Aids Day 2009 for anyone who'd like to add it to their sidebar, Facebook page, Twitter, etc. Share the message, Respect & Protect!
Life has been bustling along, so I apologize for the sparseness of posts. We had an absolutely lovely Thanksgiving, I had a very nice visit at home with family and friends, and holiday happenings are starting up as of tonight. I am looking forward to this month. We're in a good place with the wedding planning, just waiting for the rest of the RSVPs to come in, and then it's just finalizing and paying up! So I am looking forward to Advent celebrations at church, our Tacky Sweater Christmas Party, watching lots of corny Christmas specials with a mug of hot cocoa, and spending Christmas for the first time away from my family. Since Sean has to work we will both stay down here and have the holiday together. As much as it makes me a bit sad to not be going home and waking up Christmas morning at my parents house, we're moving into a new phase of our life together and he is my family now. It's important to start our own traditions together now!
We got rained out of getting our Christmas tree last night, so we'll be getting it next week instead. I can't wait to have that beautiful glowing, divine smelling thing hanging out in the corner of my living room. It makes the house seem so warm in the coldest of cold months.
I wish you all a blessed December. Stay warm, stay cheerful, and keep in mind those who go without many of life's necessities, those who are ill, those seeking jobs...It's a tough time for many. Let's not take our blessings for granted.

1 comment:
A happy December to you too :)
Post a Comment