Yeah, I get that a lot. Well, first, I'm going to continue to be awesome. Next, I'm going to keep working 40 hours a week and doing pretty much everything I have been doing! In short, that's what I'm going to do after the wedding. I would love to stay home and drink cocktails and wear pearls, but that's what the weekends are for! Seriously though, there are some things that we have been holding off on until "after the wedding", and once they happen, I'll be pretty stoked.
We have talked about adopting a dog. We got very close at certain points. We saw a little cutie pie face or visited a shelter and our hearts just yearn to take a little pup home to love and feed and play with. This requires time and money and a lot of work, though, which meant "after the wedding". So hopefully sometime in the near future I'll have a little bundle of joy to share with you!
Also, I have been researching and fawning over DSLR cameras and will be rewarding myself for all my hard work to get where I am today by taking my glorious United States tax return to put towards a shiny, beautiful piece of joy. There are quite a few events coming up in the next year, including a trip to Greece, that I yearn to capture and learn and share with you! But again, "after the wedding".
I will probably go through a bit of wedding planning withdrawal, like many brides do, depending on their level of immersion in the planning process. But I have a 12-Step Recovery Manual ready for the day I come back from the honeymoon. Just kidding.....kind of....
There are more weddings to attend, time to spend with family and friends, and of course, enjoying time with my new hubby (once I can call him "hubby", of course). So in case you're wondering, that's what I'm going to do after the wedding.

No comments:
Post a Comment