Until now.
Sean's boss grows these peppers that, well, could probably melt a baby. Not to sound gross. But I have never felt this kind of burning and pain before induced by food. I took the end section of the pepper, and about 15 seconds after I started chewing, the hotness just completely overtook my entire mouth. I could barely catch my breath.
Then Sean took a slice from the middle. I thought he was going to die. It was comical and horrific all at once, if that's possible. He convinced the piece I got was nothing, and that I had to try a slice from the middle, which I did.
Have you ever felt like your tongue was seared, flames were seeping into your gums and palate, your throat was closing up and you might actually, if you really try, breathe fire?
Yeah, that's how it felt.



No comments:
Post a Comment