Friday, July 31, 2009

Something Blue

I confess that since I got engaged, I have looked at other people's wedding pictures nearly every day, whether it's to look for ideas or to just see the different styles that people go for these days. There are some pretty interesting weddings happening, ya'll!

To give some publicity though, I have to give Jess at Until It Shines a nod for creating a blog for Boston area brides. She just started but she's doing a fabulous job giving Boston etsy sellers exposure (fact: brides LOVE Etsy) and I'm sure she'll become a great go-to for local gals.

I want to direct your attention to her most recent post, because I'm pretty sure if I could plan a wedding all over again for the summertime, this is something I'd like to do. You have to love all the brilliant pops of blue and green this couple put together. And now I am craving Chinese food.

No comments: