Well, a week later, I still have poison ivy. It cleared up from my face and my hand is mostly healed, but the majority of my stomach is covered. It's itchy, and disgusting, and I just want to feel like a normal human again, instead of one who walks around itching her belly like a 43 year old man with a beer belly and a cigar hanging out of his mouth.
The past few weeks have been very trying at work, to put it lightly, leaving me very little energy to come up with anything interesting to post about. This past weekend we had an overnight camping adventure, which I would love to do again for an extended weekend. It rained all night and we got very little sleep because the size of the tent is meant for 2 people to spoon all night to fit comfortably. Spooning on the ground is not so comfortable or realistic for two people who usually end up on their back or stomach. But we drank beer and had a rocking fire and it was a very relaxing overnight.
Tomorrow is shockingly 6 months until we are married, and I think it's actually starting to hit me. There's something about 6 months that I have been looking to, and now it seems more real than ever. I have so much to do! I do but I don't. If I turn into a crazy, babbling, nutjob of a blogger in the next couple months, I apologize here and now. It's going to be so FUN!
I need to attempt to get some sleep tonight. I did not sleep well last night, thanks to half a bottle of red wine, and 2 Excedrin which I now know I cannot take to prevent headaches. I was up half the night with severe stomach pains, which I've come to realize I only get when I take Excedrin before going to bed. The next few days sure will be interesting so I'll try to post again before Saturday to get some thoughts off my chest.
For now, sleep.
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment