Thursday, July 2, 2009

WW Weekly

I had another up week, but only .5 pound, and considering I was down 2.5 this morning, I'm not too worried. I got in some good exercise over the weekend playing tennis and doing yardwork (more on the yardwork later). Sean has been doing bit of a bootcamp with a couple of his buddies, and it's been really good for him. We know what we have to do to be healthier, and thank goodness we're making progress and are both willing to make what seems like sacrifices right now to live a healthier lifestyle.

This weekend I will be spending much time in my parents pool and jacuzzi, relaxing and playing with the nephews, as long as the weather holds up (Note: GO AWAY RAIN!). I also need to get to the beach at some point to splash my face with saltwater (more on that later, too). Ahhh the joys of growing up on the coast.

Oh, and Tuesday marked the 200 day countdown to the wedding. Seriously, Time, where are you going and why are you in such a hurry?!

No comments: