26 years ago today, I came into the world naked and crying. Thankfully, that is not the case today.
I am glad to have had another year full of blessings and laughter. Each day I am more and more grateful for the people I have in my life, family and friends, who have made me rich with joy and happiness. It sounds corny, but I sometimes have to just pause because people take my breath away. I don't know why I am so lucky.
This past year was amazing. The big moment for me was Sean's proposal, followed by my niece Bailey being born in December. My parents celebrated their 32nd anniversary, my brother and sister-in-law celebrated their second, and my sister and brother-in-law celebrated their fifth last weekend. The wedding planning has been very calm and just this past week seemed to jolt into fast forward.
The year ahead....so much to look forward to. I know it'll be a fantastic year, for many, many obvious reasons. I love that I get my "New Year" in October because it's just the best darn month kick off celebrating life.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go call my mom and wish her a Happy Mother's Day.
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment