Yesterday, I went to my WW meeting after missing the past two weeks. It felt like I had been gone for months! I hadn't realized quite how far my motivation had slipped, and I knew I needed a refresher and to get back to the basics. I had stopped tracking. I had stopped working out. I was allowing myself to eat and drink everything in sight, without a second thought (except a pang of guilt every once in a while).
So here I am, refreshed and ready to kick myself in the ass for the coming weeks to be a better person. I know what I need to eat and do to be healthy, and I'm the only one holding myself back. It's simply amazing how much of a mental battle it is to break all these bad habits. But I feel stronger and more motivated than ever to take the progress I've made, and kick it up a notch. I've lost over 10 lbs. Great. Now it's time to lose some more.
I am also going to do a bit to restyle this blog and make it more interesting, because it is way to easy to just fall into the same old posting topics of work, diet, and daily to-do lists. Should I create a weekly format with different types of posts each day? Is posting every day too much? I want to post things that I find interesting or funny, but that other people would want to read, too.
On a side note, this weather is totally cramping my style lately. There has been so much rain, I swear, I haven't blow dried my hair in over a month, and I look kind of like a hobo-fisherman today with my galoshes and vest...Seriously, sign me up for What Not To Wear!
On a happier note, it's not Monday!
Cheers!

1 comment:
Falling off the wagon is practically mandatory. But it's good in that it helps you learn how to get back on and forgive yourself. Good job.
Post a Comment