You may or may not have noticed I haven't been updating my Weight Watchers progress. It's because there hasn't been any. I had a breakthrough week about a month ago and have been fluxuating between the same 2-4 lbs for a month now. I missed the past two weeks' meetings due to Memorial Day and not getting out of work on time this past Monday, so hopefully I can come back strong this coming Monday and I will keep you posted.
I have had such a lovely rainy day. I get out a 1 now on Fridays, and Sean and I just kind of lazed around the house all afternoon. It was so nice. We napped while watching Dog Whisperer, ran an errand to the grocery store and have been nursing wine all evening. I watched Serendipity on the kitchen TV while cooking dinner (our first date movie) and now Con Air is on, which is one of my favorite ensemble cast movies (John Cusack, John Malkovich, and Steve Buscemi, what's not to love?).
I have a mountain of laundry on my bed that needs folding before I can pass out comfortably. I think I need to invent a robot that does laundry for you. I think that would be swell. And it would also tell me I look pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment