Sometimes I wonder what I would do with my life if money and paying bills and rent and having any sort of responsibility wasn't an issue...When you're little, you want to be a doctor, or a teacher, or a unicorn...And then you explore different areas and find things that bring you to life, that you're truly passionate about.
I would love to be a dancer. I watch Dancing With the Stars and SYTYCD, and I am just enthralled with the way people can move their bodies so expressively. It's beautiful! I love Idol and all, but there's something about dance that takes it all to a whole other level of performance. I wish I could do ballroom, and tap, and lyrical, and all of it. I wish I had that kind of precise control over my body.
I would be a chef at a restaurant that I own. Everyone would love me and come to me for all the interesting and delicious dishes I could concoct. It would be a small restaurant, the kind like on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives, that mostly gets regular customers, but some tourist would stumble upon and it would be the highlight of their trip to such a random small town.
I would be a nomad, just to say I was a nomad.
I would love to be that person on the Travel Channel that does shows about different hotels around the world, getting complimentary stays at 5 star world class hotels and getting paid to travel, eat, and sleep all things fabulous.
And lastly, I would be a photographer. Not to make money or be popular for weddings or anything like that, but for the love of the art. To see that one angle or moment that stops me dead in my tracks and has to be captured to share with the rest of the world. Yes.
I'm working on my dreams. How about you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment