Sean has a digital camera that his parents got him which is "less than great", but it serves it's purpose for candids and capturing memories that we might wish to record in coming months. So that's not a problem. I just don't know how long it will take to save up for the camera I want, given that I need to do some research and figure out exactly what that camera is. In the meantime, I want to take some time to organize my picture folders, clear out the junky, blurry, "there was really no point in taking this picture" stuff, and work on editing some of my older shots.
There are a couple lessons here:
- You will only break expensive items when you already have things such as weddings and houses to save up for.
- Do not drink beer and try to take pictures from an "artsy" angle over pavement.
- Use the damn wrist strap.
You may now return to your previously scheduled life.

2 comments:
These are reasons I try to avoid bringing out my camera when booze is involved.
:(
DSLRs are so affordable now; you could def. save up and get one! Or put it on your wedding wish-list.
That so sounds like something I'd do. Sorry about that. Definitely save up and get what you want though.
Post a Comment