Oh my Lord...I can't look away, but this bride is requiring that her bridesmaids weigh at least 200 lbs so that she "looks the best". She told her friend that she looks really skinny in a dress, and then when the girl said thank you, she said "That's a problem! You're not supposed to look skinny!"
Really? There are people out there like that? I know a coworker was telling me her cousin who is getting married wanted all of her girls to lose at least 10 lbs. I just can't believe there are women out there who are so shallow. Bridesmaids aren't supposed to be your skinniest and prettiest friends and family. Likewise, they're not supposed to be your fattest and ugliest, in order to make you look good. They're supposed to be the women who you love the most, who you have known the longest, who love you and support you.
I honestly think I would slap someone across the face if they required me to change my looks in order to be in their wedding. I'd rather sit in my own dress and eat 3 pieces of cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment