Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Weekly WW

I feel like I'm grasping to get back on the point trackin', celebration clappin' bandwagon. I have no doubt slacked severely in my tracking, and the sad thing it, I know it works. I'm doing better this week though. Success at the scale gave me a boost of confidence, and the fact that July is next week was a reminder that I'll have been doing WW for 6 months.

So, I lost 1.2 this week, and I got 3 separate comments from coworkers in the past two days that I look like I've lost weight, which is very sweet. I haven't been wearing any special skinny-costume, and I've actually felt rather dumpy this week, but it was very nice of them to comment. It's encouraging that I'm actually getting somewhere.

Meal prep is getting easier. I have my moments when I crave chips or ice cream, but those moments are fewer lately, and I cut back on weekend food and alcohol consumption, since it seems like the first 7 or 8 weeks of spring were full of parties and cookouts.

So, my friends, I am progressing. There is a rumor that the sun may come out on Thursday, and if it does, I am taking my lunch break and going for a walk, because goodness knows I need some warmth and light. Sean is a sweetheart though, I was having a bad day yesterday, with a stomachache and headache and just feeling "meh", and he got me some sunshine...

No comments: