Plugging my new favorite blog to read, just because it cracks me up...Fuck You, Penguin: A Blog Where I Tell Cute Animals What's What. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.
We're about less than an hour from hitting the road up to Massachusetts. My iPod is synching and charging. I've been realizing that I don't really have a lot of my favorite music, so I've been chipping away each week, buying maybe 5 songs off iTunes. Just enough to keep it refreshed.
This week I've bought:
Adam Lambert: "One", "Feeling Good", "Black or White", "Whole Lotta Love", "The Tracks of My Tears" (even better than his live performance!), "Mad World", "Cryin'", David Cook: "Permanent" (proceeds go to cancer research), "Light On", Neil Diamond "Sweet Caroline", Dropkick Murphys: "Tessie"
Other recent favorite purchases:
OneRepublic "Apologize", Ray LaMontagne "Trouble", "You Are the Best Thing", "Hold You in My Arms"
Ok, Sean called and he's on his way home from work (poor bugger had to be in at 5 this morning), so I'm signing off. Have a glorious Memorial Day weekend, folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment