I haven't noticed too much of a change "up top", except that maybe I'm challenging nature a bit and delaying the inevitable downward shift that comes with getting older and more susceptible to gravity. Do you hear me ladies?! Small boobs can be a good thing!
The one thing I'm thankful will not change drastically is my shoe size. Maybe my feet won't be as wide, but shoes are expensive! I've never been a "shoe girl", as I have never seen shoes as something to spend ridiculous amounts of money on (except for that pair of fabulous leather boots in Florence - worth every euro). I have always been more of a flip flop or barefoot gal, so perhaps that's why. If I weren't getting married in January, I'd totally wear flip flops. I would bedazzle them, of course...
I am determined to kick tonight's weigh-in in the face! Will report back later!

2 comments:
Oh yes, and it will just keep being expensive because once you replace your wardrobe once, you'll lose some more weight and then have to replace it again when you drop another size. And you have to do it for each season too. I've been discovering lately just how much weight I've lost in the past year because my summer clothes are outrageously big now.
The boobs will follow, give it a little time. I actually miss mine a bit and can't seem to figure out quite what size bra I'm supposed to be wearing these days. Neither can the so-called expert bra fitters at the local lingerie shops.
Ahhhh the joy of jewelry....It always fits.
Post a Comment