I just finished reading Breaking Dawn, the fourth book of the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. It was a fun series to read, and I'm looking forward to the next book whenever it happens to come out.
So now I'm on to my next book...Salem's Lot. That's right folks. We're going from sparkly, romantic vampires to the horros of the mind of Stephen King. As a "deal" made with Sean, he agreed (during our viewing of the Twilight movie) to read the series if I can finish Salem's Lot. He claims that IF I finish it, he has a good 3 or 4 years before he needs to pick up Twilight (I am a dreadfully slow reader). So I am feeling more fueled than ever to finish it in record time, just to watch him be tortured through all the books.
I am also looking for some good summer reads. I have plenty of books here that I haven't finished, but do you have any favorites you'd like to recommend? I favor chick-lit, I'll be the first to admit. I'm looking for pure, indulgent beach-reads to get through the dog days of summer. Any suggestions will help though. Chuck those book recs at me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment