If any of these pictures happen to be yours, please don't hurt me. I just found them on Google under "tacky weddings"...Blame Google!

Let's kick it off with bridal party. You pick your very best friends and/or relatives to stand up with you on the biggest day of your life. Sure, every bride has her moments when she thinks "Gosh, I hope none of the girls look prettier or sexier than me on my big day!" But most brides are still nice enough to pick a dress that will look nice on her favorite ladies. Surely, this bride was not that nice.
Just look at that little girl, posing like she's a hot mama. Dear, dear...

Next...No wedding day would be complete without The Dress. Every girl grows up dreaming of the day, the groom, and sometimes above all things, the dress. Many brides say that "the one" they end up with is not nearly what they pictured themselves in. So I have to ask...what did this bride picture herself in at age 9?
I am certain that when whatever bridal salon told her "If you've got it, flaunt it!" that this was not what they meant.
And just as a bonus, because it made me laugh out loud...note the bridesmaid grabbing the bride's bewbie. Wicked classy.


One of the things I am most looking forward to is the wedding cake tasting, which happens to be this coming weekend. I have hemmed and hawed...butter-cream roses? Ribbon around the base of each layer? What style piping and do I want something more classic or more daring and modern?
I have heard of brides having the cake decorator use details of her dress, such as lace or distinct beading detail, to mimic on the cake. Never in my days did I think a bride would say "You know, I want a cake that's really me. No, literally, I want the cake to be me. In my dress. Kthxbye."
The funniest part about this is if you Google it, there's a picture of the groom cutting into the cake. He looks terrified.
Look for another installment of "Tacky Weddings" soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment