Yes. I did it. I kicked Weight Watchers in the face.
No, I did not quit the program. On the contrary, I had my biggest loss tonight, therefore resulting in me doing a happy dance and the lady at the counter laughing (with me, not at me, right?).
So here it is:
This week: -3.6
Total loss since beginning of WW: -9.4
Total loss since 1/1/09: -14.6
YES! I am in a new "decade" of pounds, so I lose a point, and my clothes are fitting better. I feel so much better than last week. I feel like I regained control of my weekends, we went out to Uno's last Thursday and I got salmon with broccoli and rice pilaf, and I had 2 trips to the gym plus hiking on Saturday. It was a great week. I just need to keep this positive thinking and forward motion going. It feels so amazing to have hit so many goals this week.
Now I get to edit my pictures from our rainy morning hiking trip, I promise I will post some as soon as I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Woo hoo!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment