Last night's performances were more or less just ok for me. I think the judges are giving some spot on advice to these contestants, and whether they take that advice or not is definitely helping or hurting them.
Who's In: Danny, Adam, Kris (Chris?). Each had solid performances, took risks, and made the songs their own. Danny's was less original, but his heart was 100% in it. Adam, love him or hate him, is a fantastic performer. And Chris is the dark horse of this competition, if you ask me. He's peaking at just the right time to possibly make it to the top 5.
Who's Ok: Allison. She had a strange night. It was ok, but not fantastic. She could have really pulled off something like Since You've Been Gone, Pink, anything a little upbeat, really. But she showed she can rock the guitar, which was a welcomed surprise. I thought she looked cute in her outfit they kept ragging on her about, but it was a little too Hot Topic for me.
Who's Out: Megan, Scott, Anoop, Lil, Matt....Oh wait, isn't that the rest of the contestants? Megan is just not cutting it. Anoop isn't the seasoned performer he tries to be. Lil keeps picking the wrong song, and honestly, I just don't think she's as great as everyone keeps saying. And she needs a new stylist. Matt is trying so hard to be a rock star, and he's destined for R&B. Stop fighting it, Matt! And Scott, as talented as he is for the challenges he faces every day, he's just not as good as my top 3. It's time for the sympathy votes to stop and let the guy go.
Bottom 3 Picks: Megan, Scott, Matt
Who Will Go? I hate to say it, but Matt. After being in the bottom 3 last week, and having aq horrible performance last night, I think he'll be on his way out. And unlike last week, I do not think the judges will save him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment