A little bit of a change, and this'll be a quick one. This week has been rather crazy (more on that later).
This week: -1.4
Total Loss w/WW: -4.8
Total Loss since 1/1/09: -10
I'm feeling really good, my pants are fitting much easier (even a bit loosely!), and I've been noticing toning in my arms. I'm continuing to do the 30 Day Shred as many nights as I can, getting to the gym when I can, and it's nice to be seeing some progress after nearly a month of plateauing. I have reigned in some problems I was having (namely weekends and salt intake before weigh-ins), and am hoping to enter the next lowest "decade" of pounds this month, which means one less point per day with WW.
Oh, and all the delicious Easter candy staring at me in all the stores right now, though tempting, just isn't worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Woo hoo! You're on a roll!
Post a Comment