Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weekly Weigh-In

This week: -1.8
Total Loss w/WW: -6.6
Total Loss since 1/1/09: -11.8

I finally got my gold 5lb star at WW this week! I am giving myself a huge pat on the back, because this loss is further pushing me to keep going no matter how hard it gets.

As of this morning, I was down another almost 2 pounds, putting me into the next "decade" down, so if I am able to maintain that or lose more by next Monday, I will lose a WW daily point. I never thought I'd be so happy at the thought of having less points to eat! It just makes it easier knowing I haven't been using all of my weekly allowance points, so if I really want to sneak that extra daily point back in from time to time, I could.

So that's it for now. I'm heading to the gym tonight. I have to make a pit stop at the mall for work to chat up the Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret ladies about their new fragrances. I can't wait to get home and relax!

1 comment:

The Modern Gal said...

Way to go! Is it starting to get easier?