Knowing full well that this weekend's weather would be gorgeous, I planned on taking care of planting our garden and getting the patio area set up for barbecue season. I have now spent close to 3 hours cleaning the inside of the house like a crazy woman, because Sean found (ew) a dead mouse yesterday and I am so paranoid of having any dust, food crumbs or anything you can build a nest with in the house.
Please don't get grossed out, our house is never really all that messy, but it's needed a good wipedown since winter, so I've been tearing through everything trying to de-clutter a bit and get the surfaces swept, mopped, dusted and vacuumed.
I'm not too upset about spending a lot of today inside, we're going for a hike tomorrow with friends, so it will be a hot, sunny, sweaty day for sure.
I hope you are enjoying your weekend, whatever you may be doing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment