Well, if you watched Idol on DVR last night like I did, you were probably incredibly frustrated when the recording cut out mid-commercial, leaving us hanging for Adam Lambert.
Here is a video posted of his performance of Mad World (1982), and it was in a completely different league from anyone else last night. Even Simon gave it a standing ovation.
Who's In: By far, Adam is at the top, followed close behind by Danny and Allison.
Who's Ok: These yo-yo performancers are up one week, down the next, but this was an "up" week for Anoop and Matt.
Who's In Danger: Scott, Lil, and Kris struggled last night. I think Kris has a strong enough fan base, and he's been solid the past three weeks.
Who's Out: I think it's safe to say it'll be curtains for either Lil or Scott. Scott has a lot of support because of his disability, but his talent just isn't cutting it. It was painful last night. And Lil just isn't wowing anyone. In my opinion, she has not had a great week in this whole competition.
Who are your picks?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment