Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Idol Quick Picks!

This week has been MADDENING! But we're over the hump and soon it'll be another glorious weekend. In the meantime, we get by as we can. For me, this week it's wine and Idol.

I always look forward to Movie Music week. There's usually a fairly good variety of songs, ranging from blah to fantastic.

This week was kind of an all-around "meh" week for me. It didn't seem like anyone picked a song from a movie that they had actually seen or gave two shats about. Yes, I said shats. Ok, I take that back for Kris (Chris? How come I can never remember how his name is spelled?) Allison picked a rock song, Danny picked a ballad, Anoop did a ballad with a soulful twist, Lil sucked...It was just plain boring!

With the exception of Adam. I just can't help but watch him with my mouth gaping open in wonder. He's out of this world. I'm very tempted to cease my Idol picks and just declare him this year's winner, because he's light years ahead of the rest of the pack.

So here it is:

Adam wins.

Everyone else gets record deals and goes on tour. Whoopdeedoo.

Lil is left in the dust still trying to convince America that she's good enough for this competition.

Tune in tonight for the real results!

No comments: