Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Shmorgasbord

This will be more like a "Twitter-post" since I've been pretty crazy these past few days and have been a neglectful blogger (don't hate me!)

Weigh In - Down .2 lbs at Mondays weigh-in. Not shabby for hanging out with friends Friday night, Saturday night, and most of Sunday. With plenty of alcohol, tacos, chips, dips, cake, candy and Thai food consumed, I'm quite pleased with any sort of loss.

Idol - I now have rapid Tweet-sessions with two amazing gals during Idol (Sean just rolls his eyes) where we critique the contestants ("Holy Pants, Allison!") and stick it to the judges ("Randy-ism drinking games, anyone? Anytime he says "dawg", "We got a hot one tonight!" or "Man, you can really sing!" take a shot"). It's good times all-around.

I honestly have no idea what will happen tonight. With two going home, I'm actually worried there will be a major upset. It's been obvious that Lil and Matt have been suffering. What if they got a sudden surge of symmpathy or support, and someone who is actually talented goes home? We'll just have to wait and see.

Wedding - I feel like I haven't really done anything in about 2 months, which is fine, because other areas of my life have needed more focus (note: Work = Hell), but we're doing our engagement pictures at the end of May, and there are a couple things that need to get done in the near future (DJ, Save the Dates, cake tasting needs to be scheduled, decide if we're going to have we can afford a videographer). It'll get done, I have no worries. I sometimes think other people worry about my wedding's details more than me.

Aaaaaand with that, I'm going to go enjoy some sushi, sparkling cranberry juice (so tempted to add some vodka and a lime), and watch Idol.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Adventurous Kate said...

I love our #idol Twitter sessions!