Day 1 of Bridal Boot Camp got underway this evening. I took my first trip to the gym after work and had a good 45 minutes of cardio. I didn't push it too hard, since I didn't want to totally wear myself out and not feel like working out for another week. But I did work hard. I did alternating power walking/jogging on the treadmill for 30 minutes, and then did 15 minutes on the elliptical. It felt really good to get moving again, and I feel comfortable at that gym. I don't worry about people looking at me or judging me. All type of peopole go there, fit or fat, old or young. We're all just trying to get healthy!
Not sure what to make for dinner. I am going to take a shower and then scope out what's in the ol' fridge. I should probably have some leftovers so they don't go to waste.
Oh, and after 10 days of vacation, today was a really easy day at work. It was nice to go back and not feel like I hit the ground running. Monday, however, I can't say will be the same. Good thing I have 2 more days before then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Actually, the Mythbusters proved that you cannot hit the ground running. It just doen't work. It actually makes you slower.
Post a Comment