Thursday, January 8, 2009

Single Ladies Challenge

I just finished a 30 minute dance workout on DVD, and I really want to get back in shape so when I dance, it looks fun and sassy, not like it's a workout!

Thanks to The Modern Gal I was introduced to the glory that is Beyonce's "Single Ladies", which has an incredibly fun video. They spoofed it on SNL when Beyonce was either hosting or the music act, starring Justin Timberlake, which can be seen here. I can't find the entire sketch, unfortunately...

Thanks to this video I can attempt to learn the dance, not only because it's sassy, but it looks like one hell of a workout!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kelly Anne said...

I saw the entire sketch a while back when it first came out and it was EPIC. I'm telling you - epic.

"We are the dancers."

The Modern Gal said...

Ha ha. If you can figure out, you should break it down into a workout video. Good luck!