Thursday, January 8, 2009

Birthdays Galore!

I have many birthdays wishes to spread for this week; past present and future!

Happy birthday to my aunt, Diane! Her birthday was Saturday the 3rd, and not only is she an amazing aunt, she is also my godmother and very near and dear to my heart. Happy birthday, Auntie Di!

Happy birthday to my sister, Andrea! She celebrated her birthday yesterday, and she is the best sister in the world!

Happy birthday Mom, TODAY! am such a 'momma's girl', I can't wait to get home this weekend and give her a big birthday hug!

Happy birthday a little early to my great friend Mollie! Her birthday is this Sunday, and although I sadly cannot make it to her birthday shindig Saturday night, I will be taking her out sometime soon for a fabulous dinner.

Are you having a birthday soon? Let me know so I can wish you well!

Cheers!

*I ended nearly every sentence with an exclamation point. How wonderful!

No comments: