Here is my menu:
- Turkey - provided by my work, grain fed, delicious. Roasted while stuffed apples, celery, carrots, and seasoning for flavoring.
- Stuffing - I'll probably make a smaller batch, and sub some of the bread volume with ground sausage. Yum!
- Green bean casserole - One of the boy's holiday favorites. It will require making a homemade batch of cream of mushroom soup and french fried onions, which I can do Wednesday night to make life a whole lot easier Thursday morning.
- Mashed potatoes - Homemade, of course.
- Rolls - Sean picked up a GF mix by the same company that does a breadstick mix that we really like, so I'm confident the rolls will be just as good.
- Steamed carrots
- Cranberry sauce - From the can. Need to master other recipes first!
I am undecided at this point on dessert. I will be making the apple pie this weekend, so if that's successful, I'll probably make another next week, heat it up that day, and throw on some vanilla ice cream.
Is anyone else's mouth watering? I can't wait for Chefette Fest '08 to commence!

No comments:
Post a Comment