I've been having a good week for the most part. The weather cooled off, and I splurged on 2 new sweaters from Ann Taylor Loft to help me feel the comfy, cozy goodness that is the fall.
I had a mildly hectic day yesterday, including needing to run around at lunchtime to get my car tax paid, and then a filling right after work. The right side of my face was pretty numb from 5 - 9pm, so Sean was a sweetheart and made dinner for us. It was quite the fest! He made a whole chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, and cranberry sauce. I tried very hard not to chew on my numb lip, and the food was delicious. We had a nice night together, since the past week we didn't have much time just to us.
Tonight we have a date (I am spoiled!) which will include dinner and a concert. He got us tickets to see Idina Menzel, and I am psyched to see her and hear some of her solo music. For those unfamiliar with Idina, she originated the role of Maureen in Rent, and the role of Elphaba in Wicked (she is the green one). She has also had roles in Enchanted, Rent: The Movie, and is married to the incredibly sexy Taye Diggs. It's going to be a fantastic night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment