...getting to look forward to not only a whole day with Sean, but a holiday! He's going to be off for Thanksgiving, so we will have an entire day to spend together!
This might sound stupid, and you might be thinking 'Silly Shazzie, you live with the boy. You see him all the time!'. Well, this is not so. We rarely see each other for a whole day. The last time we did was in October when we took an overnight trip to Massachusetts. Before that, I don't remember. With our work schedules being so different, we get our quality time usually Monday and Tuesday nights, usually Friday nights, and Sunday nights if we both manage to stay awake once he gets home. He works nights and weekends, so our time is limited, and therefore, precious.
This will now be not only our first Thanksgiving together living together, but also our first Thanksgiving where he isn't leaving around 3:30 to go to work and I'm not leaving to drive up to my parents house. I can't express how excited I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment