I love tea. I have been drinking it more and more lately, slowly weaning myself off 4 cups of coffee a day. It is so calming and easy on my stomach, and it smells like a cup of heaven on a frosty November night.
I am enjoying a cup of chamomile right now, and I must say, if you're looking for a way to make all desires to eat popcorn or cookies or ice cream while watching your evening programs, a cup of tea might be the key to boosting your diet and health. I am finding that I don't necessarily crave something sweet, just something comforting to hold onto and sip while watching Grey's and The Office. I'll gladly take no calories, no fat, and no carbs over a bowl full of sugar and dairy that'll inhibit my good night's sleep any day. Decaf, of course.
As a guilty nighttime grazer, I am delighted to find something that rids the habit of thinking I need to be munching away all night when I'm sitting at the computer or watching a show. Do you have something you do to keep from eating everything in sight at night? Or are you one of those freaks of nature that finishes dinner at 7 and is in no way struck with hunger pangs at 9:30? Wouldn't that be nice...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment