Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Night Off

Sometimes you just need a night off.

I just got home and started feeling the onset of a headache. Not sure what's causing it, but this week's been pretty busy. We had the concert Tuesday, I babysat last night, have choir rehearsal tonight, babysitting Friday and Saturday nights, and then church/choir Sunday morning...I just emailed the choir director that I'm not going to make it tonight. I don't want to run myself ragged before the holidays start, and next week is looking to be pretty busy too. Given what my body's been telling me, this is around the time of the month I get those headaches that could be anywhere from a 5 to 13 on a scale of 1-10 in pain. So I'm going to sit tonight out, drink some tea, and just relax.

I've gotten a lot accomplished this week, between work and home. The big thing was getting my car tax paid, emissions test done today, and re-registration of the car mailed out. I did some major budgeting at work today, hopefully the rest of the year will be fairly easy. I was surprised to find that I was actually a month ahead on one of my bills, so I have a bit of a cushion for the next couple weeks. It's nice to be ahead for a change!

I think dinner tonight will be leftovers, no need to make more dirty pots and pans. I can lie down and finally watch Becoming Jane. I've had it sitting on the desk for 2 weeks. And of course Grey's. Hopefully I can get to sleep relatively early tonight. That is, if I don't fall asleep on the couch watching the movie in about an hour.

No comments: