Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ok, I Caved...

The past week or so, I have had trouble focusing at work. I have been tired, lethargic, and getting a good ol' case of S.A.D. Yesterday I made the executive decision to cheer myself up with some Christmas music from my favorite Boston radio station, 105.7 WROR. The same one I grudgingly posted about earlier this month and scolded for playing Christmas music so early. The way I see it, though, Thanksgiving is next week. If I just listen while I'm at work (I have yet to find a radio station locally that plays anything Christmas-y), I'm not getting such an overload. But it has been making the past 2 days a bit brighter. And, there was a slight dusting of snow on my car this morning.

Ok, rip into me. Call me a bad person. I don't care anymore, I'm happy! So there.

As of Nov. 28, the gloves are off, I'm going all out. I hope you're all prepared.

No comments: