This weekend is much needed. It follows up a completely busy workweek that slapped me in the face several times, and it precedes 2 very busy and full weekends, both of which I am very excited for!
Next weekend, my girlfriend from home (and maid of honor) is coming to visit for the weekend. She's the first of any of my friends to come see me down here, and I can't wait. It will be a very girly weekend full of shopping, drinking wine, maybe playing tennis, and chilling out browsing through wedding magazines. If my save the date postcards come in next week, we'll probably assemble those too.
The following weekend we are going down to PA for our friend's show. She landed a Narrator role in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I have never actually seen this show live, so I am excited for that, with the huge added benefit that I know a lead! It'll be fun to get away for a weekend, the road trip should be an adventure, and the Martin's are very fun and hospitable.
As for this weekend? Sean and I have been vegging. I'm working on my master music list to load into my new iPod Shuffle (it is so tiny and cute!) while he obliterates things with the Wii. Tomorrow should be a nice day so I am going to start tackling the yard. But it should be a generally laid back weekend, which is just what I can use right now.
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment