Despite having eaten a large portion of crappy, high fat, slothlike behavior inducing food over the weekend, I woke up yesterday feeling like someone hit the reset button, and I forced myself to weigh in at my meeting. I was going to go but skip the weighing part, given my poor eating over the weekend, lack of exercise, and that glorious time of month this week, but something told me to suck it up and step on the scale.
Last Week: -2.4
This week: -1.2
Total Weight Loss on WW: -3.6
Total Weight Loss since 1/1/09: -7.7
Don't as me how. I do not know. I was shocked! After a month of being "good", I took one weekend of binging and lost?! I was happy, of course, but really wasn't expecting the scale to move in that direction. It was just the kicker I needed to refresh my motivation and start this week anew.
Some girls on TK (theknot.com) have been recommending the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred video. It has varying levels, about 30 minutes a day for 30 days and she really pushes you (as much as she can through a DVD) to work your hardest and to not give up. I might order it off Amazon, it's only $9 that way, instead of $20 from Target.
I will leave you with my leaders thought for the week: "You will never find time to workout. If you want time, you must make time."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Way to go!
Isn't it funny how that works out sometimes?
Post a Comment