I can't hold it in - Adam Lambert is CUTE! When you can see his face, the boy's got good looks, ladies. And a killer vocal range to boot. I hope America sees him as more than "the boy who wears nail polish and sings weird stuff", because he is talented.
So obviously, he's one of my top picks now. With him of course are Danny and Allison. Danny wasn't amazing this week, but I'm glad he didn't sing another power ballad. And he has so much raw energy. And Allison is just phenomenal. Forget age, she's just an incredible performer. She's polished and doesn't hold back. I love her.
I was also happy with Matt and Chris. Anoop is just such a cutie pie.
Now....who's going home? I hate to say it, but Scott needs to be in the bottom 3. He just isn't as good. He's a sweet, talented pianist but his vocals just aren't there with the rest of them.
Lil? Eh.
I still love Megan's voice, but she butchered that song tonight. I think she could be a good modern recording artist, like Colbie Caillat or Ingrid Michaelson, but she's not really an "Idol".
Michael....I think he'll be going home tomorrow. He was in the bottom two last week, and he just doesn't have the enthusiasm or fan base behind him.
Megan or Michael, but my money's on Michael.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment