Monday, March 2, 2009

Weighing In on Monday

Last Week: -2.4
This week: +.6
Total Weight Loss on WW: -2.4
Total Weight Loss since 1/1/09: -6.5

I'm not taking +.6 as a gain, I drank so much water today, and although I did go to the little girl's room before weighing in, I know it's just water weight. I stepped up the intensity at the gym this past week, now I feel like I need to get there 1 or 2 more nights each week. I also know areas where I can make adjustments with my food. I allowed myself a bit more than I really should have this past week. 

Now that it's March and I've been ofiicially working on losing weight for 2 months, I am proud of the overall 6.5 I have lost. I feel confident that I'm doing this the right way by losing slowly, making sure it's bad habits that I'm breaking and learning how to live a healthier life. 

Keeper from my meeting: My leader, Karen, always leaves us with at least 1 little phrase to keep in mind during the week. This week, she had two, both of which I really liked and wanted to pass on...

"If you leave a little behind, you'll have a little behind." That one made me laugh, I loved it. 

"The elevator to success is Out of Order. Take the stairs: One Step At a Time."

Monday is pretty much over. Have a great week, folks!

No comments: