Monday, March 16, 2009

Last week: -1.2
This week: .2
Total Weight Loss on WW: -3.4
Total Loss since 1/1/09: -7.5

This week was a gain, but I don't feel too bad. Well, I do feel bad, because I know I could have been so much better. However, given that I can't change the past week, I'm taking it for what it is. Yesterday and today I spent pretty much the entire day on the couch with a migraine, so I was drinking a lot of fluids, not paying too much attention to the food I was eating. 

This week my goal is to get back to the gym, hopefully tomorrow night and Thursday. Wednesday night we're having the guys over, and Friday my friend is coming down for the weekend, so I'll try to get out for a walk during lunch. 

I am also considering buying a video that's getting rave reviews on the Getting in Shape board on The Knot: Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred. It's hardcore and will make you sweat more in 25 minutes a day than most gm workouts. I'm thinking of ordering it off Amazon (Only about $9), I'm always looking for something new or challenging. 

Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. The headache has subsided for the past couple hours, but I need to take another Aleve around 11 and then see how well I sleep tonight. Last night I was very restless, I woke up every couple hours. 

Hopefully I'll have something more interesting to write about this week.

No comments: