If that's not reason enough to go to the gym, I don't know what is. I just had probably the best workout I've had since going back to el gimnasio. I did a 10 minute warm up on the treadmill, 30 minutes with the exercise ball doing strength exercises, push ups, crunches and leg work, and then 45 more minutes on the treadmill. Get this: I told myself that when I started jogging, I wouldn't stop until I really felt like I had to. After a 5 minute fast walk warm-up, I jogged for 25 minutes straight. I have NEVER done that before. I was almost shocked, I had been watching TV (one of my other favorite things is watching the Food Network while I workout) and I didn't even realize how much time was going by. I think I've just been giving up to soon when it starts to feel hard.
So now I'm home, desperately need to shower, and I'm going to make a chef salad because it sounds soooo yummy right now.
Peace!
Oh, and I know I owe you a Lent reflection from yesterday, it's coming!

No comments:
Post a Comment