Let me just say that I have so many favorites this season, I did not vote last night. Among those favorites are Danny, Allison, Matt, and Megan. Danny and Matt are vocally the strongest and most versatile, I would say. And they're not too hard on the eyes, either. Allison is great. She knows her style, she has so much confidence and stage presence for a 16-year-old, and I'm excited to see her in the coming weeks. Megan, while I feel like she is far from the most talented on the show, has such an interesting quality to her voice. It reminds me of Duffy or KT Tunstall. She has her own sound. That could make or break her.
Not so good? Well, Lil Rounds is talented, but she brings nothing really new or interesting to me. She'll probably go far though. Jasmine is gorgeous, but you need more than marketable looks to make it on that stage. Chris (Kris?) was not memorable. I honest to goodness could not remember his performance when we were discussing AI over lunch. Maybe I fast forwarded him by accident? But that goes to show that I wasn't dying to see him in the first place. Jorge, Jorge, Jorge...My sister-in-law messaged me last night that it seems like he wants to be a singing porn star. 'Nuff said.
Kudos to Scott, Anoop, Alexis and Mike for good performances, if not great.
Who'll go home tonight? My prediction is Jorge and Jasmine. They said there will be a twist, and my money is on it being A) The lowest vote-getter and B) A judges choice. We'll have to wait and find out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment