I had one of those moments when I got home today and changed into my pjs. I have literally been wearing the same pair of black trousers to work at least 3 days a week (only wearing other pants long enough to wash the black ones) and I keep reaching for the same old shirts and sweaters.
I thought the solution to this problem would be to give my wardrobe a facelift (aka shopping spree!). Well, considering I am hoping to lose 30 pounds, that wouldn't be a smart thing to do right now. Plus, there are about 5 other reasons why this isn't the time to go out spending large amounts of money, especially on clothes.
My goal is to get creative with what I have, and challenge myself to come up with new, fabulous outfits without spending a dime. I know I can do it, I just need to stop being lazy and wake up a little more in the morning. I really have the personality of a wet mop when I wake up in the morning.
Part of me thinks this would be easier if it started warming up a little bit around here. Dresses are so easy, but so not fun in 30 degree weather...

No comments:
Post a Comment